Program Executive Summary
- The Crisis Alpha Intraday Program attempts to take advantage of excessive stock market intraday movement during volatile markets.
- Inception of trading: September 2019.
- Minimum account size: $100,000 USD (notional funding accepted)
- Target performance: 15% average annually.
- Target max drawdown: <10%.
- NO overnight margin.
- NO management fee, 30% quarterly incentive fee above high water mark. (Alternatively, clients may choose a 2/20 fee structure with 2% annual management fee and 20% incentive fee).